Here are some questions and answers to get to know me better:
• What is your name: Zineb.
• Are you still in school? Yes, I am a first year law student.
• What is your zodiac sign? I was born on the 18th of October 1992 which
makes me a Libra also known as the scales.
• What is your favourite colour? Royal blue.
• What are your favorite music genres? Folk, Indie, Soul, Alternative, Country, Latin and Pop(ish).
• What is your favorite quote? “If I am really a part of your dream, you’ll come back one day.” Paulo Coelho
• Are you usually early or late? I’m usually really early.
• What is your most commonly used swear word? Fuck.
• What do you consider unforgivable? Cheating.
• What book or movie has had the greatest influence on your life?
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and The book of Eli.
• If you could travel back in time, where would you go? I would travel
back to the Roman Empire era.
• How often do you people watch? Very often, I find it fascinating to
observe human behaviour, even though I don’t always understand it.
• What city would you most like to live in? New York City or New Castle(England).
• What do you wish your brain was better at doing? Doing two things at
the same time. I can’t for the life of me understand how people are able to multi-task.
• What personality trait do you value most and which do you dislike the most?
I value loyalty, and dislike dishonesty.
• What song sums up your life right now? Neverland by VanLadyLove.
• What have you’ve learned about life so far? That free will does not
• What you want to be when you grow up? I honestly still ask kids what
they want to be when they grow just to get some new ideas. I want to be a
lawyer, published writer, a working musician, an activist and the president
of the United States.
• Do you sometimes suddenly hear your own heartbeat and feel sick because
what if it suddenly stops? Death scares me a lot so thinking about it is a
no-go for me personally.
• What are three interesting facts about you? 1. I like philosophy 2. I’m
obsessed with the paranormal realm 3. I dislike dishonesty.
• What’s the hardest lesson you’ve learned? That people don’t treat you,
the way you treat them most of the time.
• What do you want to be remembered for? I want to be remembered for my
resilience and my passion for creating my own new normal.
• What is the “holy grail” of your life? True happiness.
• What keeps you up at night? Made up situations that will never happen.
• Do you think other people’s judgments motivate us or hold us back? For
the longest time other people’s judgments have held me back not anymore
though. So, I think it can go either way.
• What is the opposite of love? Dislike.
• Do you like having your worldview or opinions challenged or questioned?
Sometimes, It depends on who’s challenging me and what their motives
• What are your favorite TV shows? Charmed, Xena the warrior princess, One Tree Hill, Medium, Gilmore girls, Ghost Whisperer, Spartacus, The people vs O.J, How to get away with murder, Bringing up Bates, Reba, Orange is the new black these are just a couple of my favourite shows.
• What event in your life has shaped you most as a person, and how did it do
so? The first event was me being bullied as a child, it showed me how
cruel the world can be. The second event was my depression, it showed me
how dark the world can be.
• Are you a morning person or a night person? I’m definitely a night person.
• List 5 of your best personality traits: I’m fair-minded, loyal,highly sensitive, creative and open-minded.
• List 5 of your worst personality traits: I’m Indecisive, a perfectionist, I avoid confrontation, I’m clumsy, and I overthink everything.
• Which historical figure would you most like to be? Nikola Tesla.
• Which famous person would you like to be best friends with? Idina Menzel.
• If you could bring back one musician from the dead who would it be?
• If you could bring back one famous person from the dead who would it be?
Diana, Queen of people’s heart.
• What animal best represents you? The Wolf.
• What’s been on your mind lately? The Law and confusing encounters.
• What’s the first career you dreamed of having as a kid? Being a
• Where is your happy place? My room, it’s the only place I can truly be myself.
• For what would you be famous? I’ll probably become a social activist
who doesn’t get to live long.
• If you could have one ‘do over’ in your life, what would you do
differently? I would’ve put up my walls way higher than I did before.
• Why do we judge ourselves by our intentions but judge others by their
actions? Because when we hurt someone we know that, our intentions were
good, when others hurt us we just feel the pain they caused and don’t give
a damn about their intentions.
• Who is your personal hero? My dad.
• Who are your favourite musicians? Amy Winehouse, Tupac Shakur, Donny Hathaway Kurt Cobain, VanLadyLove, Dua Lipa, John Legend, Fleetwood Mac, Evanescence, The 1975, Adele, Everclear, Coldplay, Joan Osborne, Maria Mena, Carole King, Lauren Jauregui, Shania Twain, Linkin Park, Camila Cabello are just a couple.
• Do you believe in karma? YES.
• Would you rather be in Middle Earth, Narnia, Hogwarts, or somewhere else?
• Which person intrigues you? I recently met a person who is an enigma wrapped in more mystery to me.
• What is a song that you would love played at your wedding? Have I told
you lately by Rod Stewart
• Are you happy with the person you’ve become? Sorta kinda. There’s always room for improvement.
• What is your favourite animal? Dolphins and wolves.
• Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17: ”Other
times she’d roll back into sleep as if I were not there.”
• Can insanity bring on more creativity? Yes.
• Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? Matt Healy.
• Who is your favourite philosopher? Niccolò Machiavelli.
• Would you want the ability to hear other people’s thoughts? Yes, I would.
• What were you doing last night at 12 AM? Driving myself insane as usual.
Feel free to ask me more questions and I would love to hear some of your answers to some of the questions in the comments below.
See you soon ❤︎